Whilst it’s important to drink water as part of a healthy lifestyle, it’s especially important after a massage treatment – here’s 5 reasons why:
- Water helps to cleanse the body from any toxins released by the muscles during a massage.
- Water helps restore circulation to the muscles.
- Water helps to prevent pain and soreness after a massage – in the case of a deeper, firmer massage like Deep Tissue Massage.
- Water is especially important after a Lymphatic Drainage Massage as stimulating the lymphatic system can generate a large amount of waste in the body which needs to be flushed out and away from the body.
- Drinking a glass of water following your massage will help to refuel your body, making you feel refreshed, reinvigorated and ready to power on through the rest of your day!